Joe's Sunday Aug 4

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I would ask questions, but I'm afraid of the answers...

kyfrogman:
Look at the Quarrys new website,

www.fallingrockpark.com

Cool! Finally a website for Joe's! I'll go through my pictures and submit some.

Thank you for putting this up!

BTW, the student rate is $20 for sure.

Looks like a pretty nice place to dive. and only about 4 hours from me. Not too bad. Might have to spend a weekend up there soon.

BeachJunkie:
Looks like a pretty nice place to dive. and only about 4 hours from me. Not too bad. Might have to spend a weekend up there soon.

Wear a hood or the fish will have your ears.

BeachJunkie:
:D I watched the video. Very nice... or are you being serious?

Where do you think the name "Kentucky Piranha Patrol" came from? :eyebrow:

Many ears have been bloodied there! :D

jpsexton:
Where do you think the name "Kentucky Piranha Patrol" came from? :eyebrow:

Many ears have been bloodied there! :D

Ok... I thought you were kidding. Or perhaps you were talking about the video posted on the joe's website where they fed the fish an ear. But... While standing on the platform going over some mask drills, they were quite literally biting my friggin ears! throught the rest of the two dives we did, they would always be nipping at my ears or fins. It was humorous at first... but after a while it almost got kind of annoying. Its funny how comfortable they are around the divers. I guess they're pretty used to all the divers. All in all it was an absolute blast and I can't wait to go back tomorrow.

Land Locked:
There was another diver taken down by a KY Piranha today, breaking news at 8:00!

Well lucky for me the injuries are minor, I should pull through. :11doh:But I'm thinking about filling out a new will for tomorrow. Just in case.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom