Joe's Sunday Aug 4

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sunday, time is not set in stone yet, usually around 10am. I'll bring the camera but I don't know if the vis will be good enough for photography. If we are lucky we might get a shot in the shallows.

K. See you there! Was I supposed to bring anything along the lines of lunch stuffs? Are we communal feeding or doing the pizza and wendy's thing?

What the??!! Joe has a web site...COOL. Loaded really slow but hey it works.

BTW, what does Joe charge for students?? The site says that he charges more for stundents!

Might want to tell Chuck to tuck. As in tuck his gauges in!! Pretty neat video though.

crpntr133:
Might want to tell Chuck to tuck. As in tuck his gauges in!! Pretty neat video though.

When I hear "tuck", I always think of silence of the lambs! :rofl3:

crpntr133:
What the??!! Joe has a web site...COOL. Loaded really slow but hey it works.
BTW, what does Joe charge for students?? The site says that he charges more for stundents!

$20 for students doing their o/w cert dives.

And NO Joe does not have a site, but it is nice someone decided to put one together!:D

Submitted some pics, want some video too???

True, technically Joe doesn't have a web site but the main page "features" FRP. At either rate Joe gets some publicity which will help keep the gate open.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom