Joe's Sunday Aug 4

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SCUBAJENNIFER:
Did you at least dive?? Did you go on without me, no matter the pain???

Boy has this thread gone to hell or what?? If nothing else we are keeping it active.

Jennifer, it was truly painful not getting to dive with you this past weekend. I couldn't even dive with Chris Sunday (not that anyone would want to, he is a bad buddy and wouldn't even offer me a beer). So I took a solo dive with the camera. I cried so much underwater that the water level rose 1'. I was in hopes that Big Blue would come alone and just swallow me whole. Well, it didn't happen and I guess my life will go on. :(

I'll be at Blue Springs on Saturday. :)
Anybody wanna come out to play?

I do, but I can't do Saturdays...I always have to be at work at 4:30

Wally, I owe you something, bare minimum some gas money. I'm definitely bringing lunch next time we meet up. I really hate when I #@%$ things up!

We'll have to plan for you attendance. Especially since DQ is on the post dive menu!!!!:icecream:

pennypue:
We'll have to plan for you attendance. Especially since DQ is on the post dive menu!!!!:icecream:

You want some ice cream little girl?? :eyebrow:

I would be happy to plan on a day to meet up, but someone needs to be VERY specific with me and give me an exact date and time!! :D

I'm in for some farm-raised lamb and fresh garden veggies if the anyone else feels like doing the bbq thing in the evening...

SCUBAJENNIFER:
You want some ice cream little girl?? :eyebrow:

I would be happy to plan on a day to meet up, but someone needs to be VERY specific with me and give me an exact date and time!! :D
:D ER has announced a very specific date of Saturday and time of 10am.........:crafty:

Ice cream follows the day's diving!

Well so much for the takes a licking and keeps on ticking huh! Has it been two years since I got wet at Joes?? Surely not! Guess so I haven't been able to dive since I got the boot last year from my job and took a $5000.00 a year pay cut just to stay at UK only to get the shaft on health care benefit for retirement as they changed the rules a month after I took the demotion. Oh well that's life I guess.

pennypue:
:D ER has announced a very specific date of Saturday and time of 10am.........:crafty:

Ice cream follows the day's diving!

Where in the city is Blue Springs? North, East, West, South?????

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom