Joe's this weekend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oh did I tell you guys to I'm going back to FL this weekend!

I need to celebrate getting my knee fixed and getting a new camera after the great flood!! Oh and to kill some bugs!! :D

Oh no, don't let Princess Pue know that you are a memeber of the MOFia. I don't know if that is ground for not diving with you or not, but I wouldn't want to see that happen.

Dam you guys are quick. Post and you guys are ahead of me. Time to edit.

Gotta hook up with you Jen sometime and go bug huntin. Always wanted to do that. New camera? Great Flood?

Sorry Chris. Those hose with the seam down the back were pretty sexy.

Princess Pue was one of the founding members of the MOFia!!

The knee was GREAT, but I had a little mishap on the river last weekend that caused a setback, but I think I'll be fine for diving this weekend with a little help from my friends!!

SCUBAJENNIFER:
Oh did I tell you guys to I'm going back to FL this weekend!

I need to celebrate getting my knee fixed and getting a new camera after the great flood!! Oh and to kill some bugs!! :D

My father always said,
"Remember, anything you kill, you have to eat!" :wink:

And as they say on Sesame Street,
"Can you say, sharing?"

crpntr133:
Oh no, don't let Princess Pue know that you are a memeber of the MOFia.
Sorry Chris. Those hose with the seam down the back were pretty sexy.

My wife never missed them! Carefull Wally, need I bring up the strawberry incident?

What is "MoFia?"

Hey if any one was at Joes yesterday afternoon or in the near future I lost a new Aqualung Rincon snorkel (first dive with it yesterday)! Somewhere around the runabout and shore (darn it). Looked all afternoon and couldn't locate but the vis was only about a foot geez! Any had a nice final dive with my daughter b4 she leaves for college this week :( . She's alread excited about being able to take AOW at school as a PE class and only pay at 30 activity fee. Anyway the wife (she who must be obeyed) is wondering if there is a curse at Joes for me since last time I came back without my watch and now a snorkel.

Vince

I found your watch. Chris has it.

MOFia is Mask On Forehead. I would assume that if you wear your MOF then you are a memeber of the MOFia.

The strawberry...hhmmmm, no I don't think you need to bring up the strawberry incident.

Jennifer, did I see where you were going to bring me a lobster since I haven't been able to dive most of the year?

crpntr133:
I found your watch. Chris has it.

MOFia is Mask On Forehead. I would assume that if you wear your MOF then you are a memeber of the MOFia.

The strawberry...hhmmmm, no I don't think you need to bring up the strawberry incident.

Jennifer, did I see where you were going to bring me a lobster since I haven't been able to dive most of the year?

I may be able to do that Wally! If you're good!!!

Back
Top Bottom