Joes update

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tracker

Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Got there a little later on Saturday than I wanted to but was still able to burn up a couple of tanks diving. Met some nice people, had a good nights sleep through the storm, which didn't mess up the vis' as bad as I thought it would on Sunday, and, oh yeah, found some really good beer in the rafters.:D

Sorry I missed you, had to work. Hopefully you can make it down again real
soon. BTW, we need to talk, GOOD BEER???

Land Locked:
Sorry I missed you, had to work. Hopefully you can make it down again real
soon. BTW, we need to talk, GOOD BEER???

I'll try to make it down in 2 or 3 weeks. Good beer:
A man walking out of the desert doesn't care what kind of water is on tap.
Free beer is good beer. :D

I bet that he drank it warm too!!

Since you said you had a good nights sleep I guess you didn't stay at Joe's? It is a good thing that he hasn't been charging us when we have our big get togethers or I would bit...I means complain. The way things are going Joe need to change the sign out front from a dive park to a party park. I don't mind sharing but the music is getting to be too much.

So much for our Underwater Mythbusters beer test! Tracker drank that rank old stale beer. Well I think I've got a couple of non-MGD's in the fridge my nephew left with us.
I guess they will have to do! Now we have to get the video camera and David to the
quarry to test the hypothisis!

Wally, do you have something against good music? I could go to sleep under those
circumstances. Now the new neighbors bouncing a basketball in our culdesack until
1am is a different story!

Actually, there was only me, two other people together, incognito, and of course, Joe there. Slept in the back of the van. Had a great nights sleep. The beer I found in the rafters was such high quality, it didn't matter that it was warm. Joe saw what I was drinking and said I could come there free anytime since I obviously was a man of culture. BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Well, if you are waiting for me to video it, you might be waiting till Labor Day.

Speaking of the video. I retested the camera and all seems to be good. Not sure why it didn't work right MD weekend. Working on getting a few things cleaned up with it and with any luck I will have rechargables ready for the next dive.

Chris, I don't mind a bit of music but after a while it gets on my nerves. I am begining to think that it is the holiday weekends that draw that weirdos out to Joe's.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom