Joe's

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oh I get it. Ya need a taco fix. BTW, I hate to rub it in, but there is no end to the diving season here.

Ummmm no...we just need a fire tender and since you never dive your the logical choice! :rofl3: sorry, I had to say it, that one is for Jen. :kiss2:

Gotta work this weekend. Was hoping to see you guys but since no one has responded I'm assuming you all have to work as well. Hope to see you all soon. We won't get another chance to get to Joe's till after our cavern class in Dec.

TO one and all, have an enjoyable Thanksgiving
Lou & Julie

Hell, I missed my opportunity to burn something. :)
Hmm, cavern class for the chief and the wife. New light? Geez I need to spend some of my hard earned money.

Guess you choose what to spend your money on. We have priorites, we haven't had a kitchen stove for 3 years.
Cavern class was canceled coz Juile picked a fight with a heating vent and the vent won.

Anyway, hope all have a wonderful New Year.

The chief does post!!
I know what you mean about priorities. I've got to do some things around the house, now that I have money.

He is being a smarty pants because I chose a dive light over a stove. My new dive light came with beer cozys...I mean come on now!

Julie

Beer cozy or a stove, hell that's a no brainer!
So whatcha doin with the "old" light?

I didnt have an old light. I was using Lous old hand-me-downs when he got his new lights. I think I was a very good sport to LET him get his lights first. See what a good wife I am? Hope we are gonna have a swap and meet this year. I cleaned out the closet and found all kinds of goodies. 2 DUI weight and trim harnessesssssss (thats hard to say , let alone type) 1 pair 2xl jet fins, 1 pair large scubapro split fins, uk sunlight D8 handheld light, some other wierd looking light, and lots of goodies for a save a dive kit. We are looking for x-shorts or bacon wrapped mushrooms, for Lou (hint hint Wally) or beer for me. So anyway, good to see your still alive Wally. I miss everyone so much over the winter, wish we all lived closer. Hope to see you guys soon!

The shrooms are always available.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom