Joining the Kentucky Piranha Patrol

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hello everybody! MY name's Nathan, and while I'm born and raised in KY, right now I'm living in BC, Canada, going to school up here. I found you guys, and thought that you looked like good people to know, when I get back. Chris, I think you certified me a couple of months ago, actually both Chrises (Chris's? Chriss'? How do you pluralize Chris?) Anyways, I should be back in town for Christmas, and it would be fun to get some dives in back home...is that feasible, given that it's december? I mean, it's like 53F up here, but it might be different back home. I dunno...Anyways, looking forwards to meeting you guys!

Nathan

Hey Nathan,

Welcome aboard! A few of us around here have dry suits and a few of us are shopping for dry suits :wink: so I'm sure there will be diving going on then. Just post when you come down and you'll likely find someone. JBD is talking about getting together a christmas tree decorating dive.

jbd started a thread about that. No date has been set but if I am making it then it won't be the first weekend. Rumor has it that I am buying dinner or lunch. I was thinking more like the first round.

crpntr133:
jbd started a thread about that. No date has been set but if I am making it then it won't be the first weekend. Rumor has it that I am buying dinner or lunch. I was thinking more like the first round.

Rumor... I thought we have already agreed on....:wink:

My vote is better, but that's just me...

tstormwarning:
Is that first round of dinner or lunch? Or even better?:D

Or even better is the first round...of beverage.

Beverage? Prithee good sir, speak on...this wouldn't happen to be the kind of beverage that does interesting things when opened up at 40ft, would it?

Referencing some wise souls I read elsewhere...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom