Joining the Kentucky Piranha Patrol

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diverdown231:
hey,
Is anyone still talking in here? Anyone doing any diving this weekend 9/23-24? About the pumpkin diving are you saying it is 10/28 or 10/29/06?
Thanks
The pumpkin carving dives will be 10/28. We will do the carving while there is enough natural light to work with and then when it gets dark we will take the pumpkins back UW and light them with glow sticks etc, etc. UW photos can be taken then. Once the photo taking is over we will dive a night dive and se how many Kentucky Pirhana we can awaken from the dead:D

jbd:
The pumpkin carving dives will be 10/28. We will do the carving while there is enough natural light to work with and then when it gets dark we will take the pumpkins back UW and light them with glow sticks etc, etc. UW photos can be taken then. Once the photo taking is over we will dive a night dive and se how many Kentucky Pirhana we can awaken from the dead:D

It sounds like a sweet plan.....:wink:

We will see you out there Shawn!

Hoosier, jbd neglected to mention the "other" rules.

1. No pumpkins smaller than a soccer ball.
2. They must be carved while hovering.
3. We can only use butter knifes!

The first two rules are to keep me from cheating, the third is for Wally's safety. :D

Land Locked:
We will see you out there Shawn!

Hoosier, jbd neglected to mention the "other" rules.

1. No pumpkins smaller than a soccer ball.
2. They must be carved while hovering.
3. We can only use butter knifes!

The first two rules are to keep me from cheating, the third is for Wally's safety. :D
:rofl: I guess thats one way to look at it:D

I'm getting alittle worried about Wally's safety. Maybe I should bring a trauma kit that weekend:wink:

hey Chris,
R you guys going to be out at joes on saturday if it rains.
The forecast is lookin iffy about rain. Ill be out there just want to make sure you guys are as well.
Thanks,
Shawn

diverdown231:
hey Chris,
R you guys going to be out at joes on saturday if it rains.
The forecast is lookin iffy about rain. Ill be out there just want to make sure you guys are as well.
Thanks,
Shawn

We are still planning on Sat @ 10-10:30, hopefully the heavy t-storms
will be later in the day!

So far I've heard several conflicting reports on when the bad weather
is coming to town. Do you guy's want to go for Sunday? Krobi has already
said he is available.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom