Jollibee coming soon to Seattle

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It must be a slow diving day...

No offence but for those who have not experience eating at Jollibee and may believe that Jollibee is fine Philippine cooking…its not. The place is great for kids but grownups could find a much better burger, chicken or spaghetti (with sweet sauce?) elsewhere. Jollibee is more of a novelty eatery for Filipinos in the US.

Goldilocks to me is much closer to the best in Philippine cooking, in my opinion. And yes I have eaten at both restaurants at several locations in Manila and the US.

In many ways, I agree.
However, Jollibee is like comfort food, more for memories than a real dining experience.
I would like to see Chicken Baclod at my local Philippine store, ( they serve hot food also). I do see Crispy Pata every now and then, and the grilled Squid is always at the top of my list, (especially if its just lightly burned on the outside, but firm on the inside).
This is making me hungry!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom