Jona's Birthday Let's Make a Deal at TDL

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JS1scuba

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
JONA"s BIRTHDAY -- LET's MAKE A DEAL at TDL !

jona-lmd-4-h.jpg

It was just a short seven years go when that little wonder popped out and said." Dad make me up a set of tanks. I want to go diving with you and mom." We then moved him from Connecticut to Colorado and then to Arizona where he has been filling tanks and mixing gas and diving ever since.

October 3rd is his Birthday and what better way to celebrate than to have a LET'S MAKE A DEAL SALE!

Here at Tech Diving Limited we love to make deals. It's what we have fun at and we know you just have to have a great deal right now. In honor of Jona's Birthday we will run Let's Make a Deal!

So...... from right now till October 7th 1159 PM Pacific time you get to place a NEW ORDER and make me an offer and get some fantastic deals.

There are rules so please read them carefully and understand what you are in for.

THE RULES

New orders only placed between now and October 7th 11:59 2008 PM PST.

Place the order ONLINE ONLY and make a REASONABLE offer in the COMMENTS BOX It will either be accepted, rejected, or countered within 24 hours. Check your e-mail often. All orders have to be with credit card. No checks, no cods etc. Shipping is added to all orders unless noted for Free Shipping. Most orders will ship within two weeks. You will be notified.

So What is a Reasonable Offer?

Reasonable is when you see something and it's already on sale now for 15% off MSRP if you offered 10% less than that you probably will get it. If it's already a screaming deal offer a few bucks less and you will probably get it. If it's a highly sought after product and you asked for 40% off forget it, but 15-20% and you have a good shot at it. You never know what mood we are in the moment we see your offer.

Make a reasonable offer on our already low prices and you have a great chance of getting it.

If it's not on the website ping us an email include your complete contact info and what you want with a price and I will be back to you shortly.

This is your time to get a super deal when you play Let's Make a Deal.

Are YOU ready to play Let's Make A Deal?

PLAY HERE

Thanks for your support of Tech Diving Limited and helping us celebrate Jona's Birthday -- he's gonna get something cool out of this too. - it's always a pleasure to serve you.

Warm Regards,

Back
Top Bottom