Juergensen Marine tigershark

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Interesting that Kevin is making another one.

There looks to be more development going on thats a good thing. I use to use the hammerhead on my mk15, though these days I have no electronics for my mk15 as well it died. So I am just designing my own.

It should be ready by this summer to let me dive my mk15's without using the voltmeter.

FDW. A reminder that the interviewer got Diepolder closed for everyone, indefinitely.
Actually that isnt true at all. I know he was blamed for that but I have an email that proves and states very clearly that Dan Wright had nothing to do with the closure of the sight.

Several years ago I tried to buy the site, I was in direct contact with the entity and individual that controlled the site. He told me very clearly and sent me an email that explained exactly why the site was closed and it had nothing to do with Dan Wright.

There is blame for sure but Dan Wright isn't the guy.

For those that want to verify, here's who I was talking to:

James M. Rees | CEO/Scout Executive

Greater Tampa Bay Area CouncilBOY SCOUTS OF AMERICA

changing the world for the better with every scout

13228 N. Central Avenue

Tampa, FL 33612

Phone: 813-872-2691

Fax: 813-875-5890

www.tampabayscouting.org

Actually that isnt true at all. I know he was blamed for that but I have an email that proves and states very clearly that Dan Wright had nothing to do with the closure of the sight.

Several years ago I tried to buy the site, I was in direct contact with the entity and individual that controlled the site. He told me very clearly and sent me an email that explained exactly why the site was closed and it had nothing to do with Dan Wright.

Then share the email with us if it proves Dan Wright didn't close it.

Then share the email with us if it proves Dan Wright didn't close it.
I'm thinking about it but I need to ask legal if thats appropriate first. I still have an interest in the site.

You could simply reach out to the boycotts yourself and I'm sure they will tell you the story.

I'm thinking about it but I need to ask legal if thats appropriate first. I still have an interest in the site.

You could simply reach out to the boycotts yourself and I'm sure they will tell you the story.

In the interest of not derailing this thread, I won't rehash the details of what happened from first hand accounts and the already-provided picture/email evidence that is available on FB. But to say "it had nothing to do with Dan Wright" is patently false. He was a catalyst at the very least. If you have evidence to the contrary, please provide it. I would love nothing more than to have access re-opened, regardless of how that is achieved, but what happened can't be changed.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom