July 20 Lake Travis Scuba

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lmwb_1977

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
So I booked a full day on the Giant Stride ...I need 7 more people to join me. I could handle just 6 and let Nathan come to ...post here your selection and state if you want the full day or just either morning or afternoon and then go to Welcome to Lake Travis Scuba and reserve through them as well.

The price will be 35 per person for half day and 70 if they choose the full day.

Hey Lisa sounds like a good idea to me. i am interested but not sure right now if i am actually doing something then.

I will let you know for sure hopefully soon.

Jared

We'll be out of town that weekend, wish we could make the trip.

Any other weekend would be great for me. I would love to get back out there with Robert again as soon as possible. But alas...I have plans to be at Murray that weekend. I hope you guys all have a great time.

Sorry - will be tied up teaching at WPP.

So now that its been established who cant make it, how about we find out who CAN... and well if so let me know and send Robert a request on Welcome to Lake Travis Scuba

July 20... come on peoples

HA i was thinking the 20th was a Saturday... I think i can handle it. Most likely the morning. Not sure yet if i am going to head to WPP saturday to spend the night out there.

(edit: Ok i am on for the morning, i am working on getting on of the dudes i work with to come)

Back
Top Bottom