July 2013: Hot July brings cooling showers, Apricots and gillyflowers. Who's with me?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

At hotel in dallas frantically trying to tie up loose ends at work! UG!!!!!

Yep! At Terminal D15. Got time to spare. Come find me if you are on this end. Red plaid shirt on a laptop trying to work like mad lol!

Last minute spontaneous trip. Next week can't come soon enough..

7/17-7/21 staying with friend's and probably diving with Aldora

One more day then home! Currents have SUCKED this week except for today. They have been all over the place....fast, strong, backwards, reversing etc.

Weathers been decent. Rain once a day, lots of clouds etc. Having a great time! Even with whack currents, it beats work!!!!! :)

I finally got our dates locked in. I'll be spending another birthday on the island with my girlfriend and parents July 26-Aug 1. Diving 4 days with Anita Divers, staying at Hotel Plaza Cozumel.

Cozumel is the only reason I'm looking forward to 31. :bonk:

Still two weeks out for us but ecstatic that we are well into OUR month now. Looks like a fair number of folks have come and gone already. How's it been down there? Welcome back Brules!

I will get list updated later tonight when I make it back to the house.

Weather was wet, rain once a day, but never more than 30min to an hour.

Currents were "meh" at best, whacky at the worst. Still great diving. I hope to get some vids posted to vimeo soon that I took. Saw the HUGEST loggerhead ever on one dive.....video does not do the scale of it justice. Was easily 5-6' long!

Saw the HUGEST loggerhead ever on one dive.....video does not do the scale of it justice. Was easily 5-6' long!
I must have seen this guy 2 years ago. We were cruising along a wall and there it was in a pocket, just hanging out. I was shocked! And I thought the tortoises at the zoo were big... Pretty cool sight for my first dive trip. Hope to see "him" in 11 days :D

Back
Top Bottom