July 4th weekend at FRP

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks to all for the great weekend!! I got a lot of practice in for my class next weekend and still enjoyed myself. Just wish that the viz was better. It was also nice to see a wide spectrum of divers. I think we all learned a lot.

All the top side fun was just icing on the cake. Well, until Jennifer showed up. Come to think of it I was beginning to enjoy having her around. There was something about her beating me that was...oh never mind. :D
Dave I think you forgot part of what Jennifer likes. Weren't they cola head pygmy hippie types?

A special shout out to Julie. I have got to find some of that Dr. Bronners. Especially since I am looking at doing rim to rim in the Grand Canyon next year. Though I'm not sure that I would want to use it as toothpaste.

Thanks to all for a great holiday weekend!

Great BBQ, Great Taco's, Cool Fireworks, and Great Company!

Life is Good! (Even if I don't have four day weekends! :mooner:)

Thanks to all for the great weekend!! I got a lot of practice in for my class next weekend and still enjoyed myself. Just wish that the viz was better. It was also nice to see a wide spectrum of divers. I think we all learned a lot.

All the top side fun was just icing on the cake. Well, until Jennifer showed up. Come to think of it I was beginning to enjoy having her around. There was something about her beating me that was...oh never mind. :D
Dave I think you forgot part of what Jennifer likes. Weren't they cola head pygmy hippie types?

A special shout out to Julie. I have got to find some of that Dr. Bronners. Especially since I am looking at doing rim to rim in the Grand Canyon next year. Though I'm not sure that I would want to use it as toothpaste.

Yeah, you guys are a riot...

Lets get some things straight....I'm a COKE head...not a cola head. :shakehead:

I don't mind sharing a condo with Pygmies if I have too..but otherwise little people freak me out.

Hippies smell and I don't think the Pygmies would associate with them. Even they have standards ya know.

I hope you didn't cry all the way home Wall-E...You'll see me again soon, I'll come up to steal your 85's :10:

I will have you know that I am sore today. My right shoulder is killing me.
Keep an eye open for my new avatar. Been thinking about switching for some time and I think now is a good time.

I will have you know that I am sore today. My right shoulder is killing me.
Keep an eye open for my new avatar. Been thinking about switching for some time and I think now is a good time.

Your shoulder??? Really?

Hmmm...That's funny, because yesterday, it was your face that was killing me!!!

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

My dad used to say that to me every chance he got....I can't believe you left me that kind of opening!!

She shoots, she SCORES!!!

I'm really regretting not being out for "Smack Down Sunday!"

1. Gee, no, "Hey Dave, don't move." only "Hey Dave, have a great trip, just leave the taco recipe."

Gee Dave, IF you elect to ignore your friends and dive buddies and run off again to some far away place; we would appreciate the taco recipe! Better??? Darned Dorks anyway!:D

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom