July 4th weekend at FRP

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gee Dave, IF you elect to ignore your friends and dive buddies and run off again to some far away place; we would appreciate the taco recipe! Better??? Darned Dorks anyway!:D

Better? Now I feel guilty. Btw, I can't rub in the four day weekend any more. I got a call this morning and the job I was doing got cancelled. Now I have no work at all. That's what I get for running my mouth. At least there are lot's of driving jobs available.:search: Maybe I'll just stick around and turn my camper into a concession trailer and take it to wherever we dive.

Sounds like you are taking that one well. Good luck!
Taco trailer...mmmmm. Think you could brew a bit of wobbly water to go along with those tacos?

He could call it The Gas Station.

Thanks everyone.

I really enjoyed July 4th at Joe's.

It is also my pleasure to meet a big brother (Chris), trouble maker (Wally), beer brewer (John), and new friends (Jim and James). Yes, I wished I could spend more days with you guys if there was no guy's obligation. BTW, Min said, "Thanks!"

Dave, thanks to you, I could really enjoy the 2nd dive. A link of sausage made my dive happy.

Jim, nice to talk with you. I hope we can see more often at the local dive site. We should compare our canister light. Yours looks brighter than mine.

James, don't lose the compass again. LOL~~~

Jennifer, we missed each other this time again........

As usual, a continuous chat with the good folks is more fun to me than an actual diving

Thanks all...
P.S. I got a cortisone shot on my elbow after the weekend, so I couldn't post sonner...

This is a panorama picture of a falling rock.. It is pretty much 320 degree coverage.

Falling_Rock-2.jpg

Yes, sir....!

BTW, I missed the BBQ as well.... It must be good.. :)

Back
Top Bottom