JULY Roll Call !!! Join in on the Fun !!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ORANGE we are and Happy to be in the land of Cozumel diving the Sea.
As for the rest, waiting in line,it will be their turn soon, and all will be fine.

6/17-7/10>ccannon707
----------------------->
Suites Vima---------->Adrian/Maya Divers, -Victor Brito/Gran Azul, Caballito del Caribe
6/22-7/2->MMM------------------------------->My House------------>? & (Whale Shark) pending
6/23-7/5->bbarada+8------------------------->Scuba Club Cozumel-->Scuba Club Cozumel
6/25-7/4->islanddream & hubby--------------->Blue Angel Resort---->Blue Angel
6/28-7/5
->cduffy+3---------------------------->El Cantil------------->Blue XT Sea Diving
6/28-7/6->an1374 & Partner------------------->SCC----------------->SCC
6/29-7/6
->loudives---------------------------->Suites Colonial------->Bottom time
6/30-7/5
->yaml & wife------------------------->Casa Mexicana------>Living Underwater
7/1 - 7/8
->pkpowerofone & Dive Buddy-------->House-------------->Blue XT Sea Diving
7/1-7/14
->Stock545i +3------------------------>Residencias Reef---->Dive with Martin
7/1-7/31
->JTinSD & wife------------------------>House--------------->Blue Dream Cozumel/Blue Life (Mainland)
7/2-7/15
->Sue Sue & Michael------------------->Villa Escondida------>Blue XT Sea Diving & Scorpio Divers(Whale Shark)
7/3-7/10->TexasSnowcat +7 (wife,kids,friends)->Sabor------------->?
7/4-7/8
-->AZjohn------------------------------->Hotel Cozumel------->Dive Paradise/Aldora Divers
7/4-7/11->Ripple in still water & Ms. Ripple---->Cozumel Palace------------>Aqua Safari
7/4-7/13
->divingjd----------------------------->Villa Aldora----------------->Aldora Divers
7/5-7/11
->Mossman--------------------------->Suites Bahia & Blue Angel Resort->Blue XT Sea Diving
7/5-7/13
->zzzscuba +11 (Diversified Divers--->Regency Club------------------->Sand Dollar
7/5-7/13->diver86----------------------------->Village Tan Kah--------------->Scuba Shack
7/7-7/16
->PixiePoxie,Partner & Son----------->Park Royal---------------------->Scuba Club Cozumel
7/12-7/19>Brodydog & Karloss---------------->Blue Angel Resort----->Blue Angel& Scorpio Divers (Whale Shark)
7/12-7/19>Para Goon & Wife +8--------------->Allegro--------------->Dive Palancar
7/13-7/20
>liberty.mike & Wife---------------->Blue Angel Resort----->Blue Angel
7/15-7/20
>Prop Joe & Kim + 7 Family--------->Villa Aldora------------>Aldora Divers
7/15-7/22
>Harro------------------------------>Hotel Cozumel------->Tres Pelicanos
7/16-7/25
>cvchief & Susanita +13------------>Casa de Jefe-------->Scuba with Alison & Keen M International
7/18-7/23>amoses---------------------------->Scuba Club Cozumel ->Scuba Club Cozumel
7/18-7/26>mstevens & wife------------------->Casa Suzana--------->?
7/19-7/26
>dflaher---------------------------->Suites Bahia--------->Blue XT Sea Diving
7/19-7/26>gstrek+2-------------------------->Scuba Club Cozumel-->Scuba Club Cozumel
7/19-7/27>etexdiver (Eric) & Jenny---------->Blue Angel Resort----->Blue Angel
7/19/7/30
>beechdiver-Bill & Renate---------->Blue Angel Resort---->Blue Angel
7/21-7/25>birdie1986 + Husband------------>Villa Aldora----------->Aldora Divers
7/21-7/28>bsppc----------------------------->Occidental Grand----->Diving with Alison
7/21-8/21
>K3-------------------------------->Casa del Mar---------->Cozumel Marine World
7/25-8/4
->macado-------------------------->Suites Bahia---------->Aldora Divers

---------- Post added June 24th, 2014 at 04:19 PM ----------

Aw, shucks :cool2:

Glad you're happy about it! Christi told me I'd be responsible if you canceled after hearing I was coming aboard and that would be on top of the $1 million she's already charging me :)

BTW, next time you update, looks like I'll be staying at Suites Bahia AND Blue Angel Resort since no hotel can put up with me for too long.

See you soon!

Cancel..NO WAY !!! I am looking forward to meeting you ! And what better place, than on a boat...in the middle of the ocean ! :lookaround::snicker: Honestly Mossman, when that pool opens, we are going to have a wonderful time. Let's GO Diving ! :yelclap:

Double S

It looks as if my wife and I will be making a spur-of-the-moment trip July 18-26, staying at Casa Suzana. It's entirely possible that we won't be diving.

Mark, I've got some spaces left during that tiem frame :) Give me a shout - and new engines arriving too :)

Mark, I've got some spaces left during that tiem frame :) Give me a shout - and new engines arriving too :)

I appreciate the offer, and if we do dive I'll certainly take you up on it (if you still have spaces). It's more that we have a lot of errands and projects to take care of and might not have time for much of the fun stuff.

Hello Everyone!
My family and I are staying at Cozumel Palace from July 14 - 21st and diving with "Dive with Martin." Anyone else staying at Cozumel Palace?

As for the rest, waiting in line,it will be their turn soon, and all will be fine.

6/17-7/10>ccannon707
----------------------->
Suites Vima---------->Adrian/Maya Divers, -Victor Brito/Gran Azul, Caballito del Caribe
6/22-7/2->MMM------------------------------->My House------------>? & (Whale Shark) pending
6/23-7/5->bbarada+8------------------------->Scuba Club Cozumel-->Scuba Club Cozumel
6/28-7/5
->cduffy+3---------------------------->El Cantil------------->Blue XT Sea Diving
6/29-7/6
6/30-7/5
7/1 - 7/8
7/1-7/14
7/1-7/31
->JTinSD & wife------------------------>House--------------->Blue Dream Cozumel/Blue Life (Mainland)
7/2-7/15
->Sue Sue & Michael------------------->Villa Escondida------>Blue XT Sea Diving & Scorpio Divers(Whale Shark)
7/4-7/8
-->AZjohn------------------------------->Hotel Cozumel------->Dive Paradise/Aldora Divers
7/4-7/11->Ripple in still water & Ms. Ripple---->Cozumel Palace------------>Aqua Safari
7/4-7/13
->divingjd----------------------------->Villa Aldora----------------->Aldora Divers
7/5-7/11
->Mossman--------------------------->Suites Bahia & Blue Angel Resort->Blue XT Sea Diving
7/5-7/13
->zzzscuba +11 (Diversified Divers--->Regency Club------------------->Sand Dollar
7/5-7/13->diver86----------------------------->Village Tan Kah--------------->Scuba Shack
7/7-7/16
->PixiePoxie,Partner & Son----------->Park Royal---------------------->Scuba Club Cozumel
7/12-7/19>Brodydog & Karloss---------------->Blue Angel Resort------->Blue Angel& Scorpio Divers (Whale Shark)
7/12-7/19>Para Goon & Wife +8--------------->Allegro------------------>Dive Palancar
7/13-7/20
>liberty.mike & Wife---------------->Blue Angel Resort--------->Blue Angel
7/14-7/21
>jmz & Family---------------------->Cozumel Palace---------->Dive with Martin
7/15-7/20
7/15-7/22
7/16-7/25
>cvchief & Susanita +13------------>Casa de Jefe-------->Scuba with Alison & Keen M International
7/18-7/23>amoses---------------------------->Scuba Club Cozumel ->Scuba Club Cozumel
7/19-7/26
7/19-7/26>gstrek+2-------------------------->Scuba Club Cozumel-->Scuba Club Cozumel
7/19/7/30
7/21-7/25>birdie1986 + Husband------------>Villa Aldora----------->Aldora Divers
7/21-7/28>bsppc----------------------------->Occidental Grand----->Diving with Alison
7/21-8/21
7/25-8/4

6/17-7/10>ccannon707----------------------->Suites Vima---------->Adrian/Maya Divers, -Victor Brito/Gran Azul, Caballito del Caribe

6/28-7/5
6/29-7/6
6/30-7/5
7/1 - 7/8
7/1-7/14
7/1-7/31
7/2-7/15
7/4-7/8
7/4-7/13
7/5-7/11
7/5-7/13
7/7-7/16
7/12-7/19>Brodydog & Karloss---------------->Blue Angel Resort------->Blue Angel& Scorpio Divers (Whale Shark)
7/12-7/19>Para Goon & Wife +8--------------->Allegro------------------>Dive Palancar
7/13-7/20
7/14-7/21
7/15-7/20
7/15-7/22
7/16-7/25
7/19-7/26
7/19/7/30
7/21-8/21
7/25-8/4

This picture has nothing to do with the July thread but it made me chuckle. In less then three weeks I will be searching for that guy's Cozumel cousin.
h5B203BAF

6/17-7/10>ccannon707----------------------->Suites Vima---------->Adrian/Maya Divers, -Victor Brito/Gran Azul, Caballito del Caribe

6/28-7/5->cduffy+3---------------------------->El Cantil------------->Blue XT Sea Diving

6/29-7/6
6/30-7/5
7/1 - 7/8
7/1-7/14
7/1-7/31
7/2-7/15
7/4-7/8
7/4-7/13
7/5-7/11
7/5-7/13
7/7-7/16
7/13-7/20
7/14-7/21
7/15-7/20
7/15-7/22
7/16-7/25
7/19-7/26
7/19/7/30
7/21-8/21
7/25-8/4

Hello Everyone!
My family and I are staying at Cozumel Palace from July 14 - 21st and diving with "Dive with Martin." Anyone else staying at Cozumel Palace?

JMZ,

I'll be at the Palace with my family from the 18th-27th and overlap with you. My oldest kiddo just got certified last month so the two of us will probably dive a day or two with the on site op's (Aqua Safari) afternoon trip which usually hits a close by and shallower dive (e.g., paradise), then move on to Blue Angel or Dive with Martin later in the week depending on how things go.

okiejeff (+4)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom