July roll call!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

First one there just gets a table for the SB group. Easy to find after that.

As Part of the Bunch, I propose that we meet on the 4th at some not so crowded bar? Eh Yanks? All wear our scuba hats or something.

As Part of the Bunch, I propose that we meet on the 4th at some not so crowded bar? Eh Yanks? All wear our scuba hats or something.

I'm totally down with the idea of changing the 3rd Meet-N-Greet to the 4th. Hey, it's the 4th---we all appear to be Yanks---LET'S PARTY! :D What say y'all?

So I made a last minute executive decision. I will be in Cozumel July 4th-12th. Flying into Cancun so I won't get there until late afternoon

Mucho tiempo para beber unas cervezas.

I'm totally down with the idea of changing the 3rd Meet-N-Greet to the 4th. Hey, it's the 4th---we all appear to be Yanks---LET'S PARTY! :D What say y'all?

We might be grilling out by the pool with our friends and neighbors that evening but not certain yet. Will try and make it though.

So, just to be democratic about it - let's take a vote!

Here's the list of those who will be around July 3-4:

Jun 21- Jul 20- Pelagicsal
Jun 29 - Jul 14 - BTravlin & wife
Jun 30 - Jul 17 - ScubaBird and his wife
July 1 - 8 - Brules
July 1-10 - Leejnd (aka LeeAnne) with Mom
July 1– 11 -zzzScuba
July 2- 10 - SailNaked
July 3-10 – Pharmguy

Please reply if you want July 3 or July 4 for our Meet-n-Greet.

Personally I'm fine with either - I just want the maximum number to be able to attend. :)

Please reply if you want July 3 or July 4 for our Meet-n-Greet.

I should be able to attend. I am getting into Cozumel a bit later in the afternoon on the 4th.

Did you decide on Wet Wendy's or La Choza? Both are good but I like Wet Wendys more for entertainment. Food at La Choza is very good. Wet Wendy's is a better drinking spot :) Plenty of room for a large group although I don't know if they're doing anything for the 4th, i'm assuming it might be very busy. We could always ask Chad (Wet Wendy's owner) to set a side a table or two if he can.

1 more for the list. (Thanks)

June 29th-July 15th. Staying at Bahia and as always diving with Scuba Mau.:D

Should be able to make both meet and greets.

Jun 21- Jul 20- Pelagicsal, Villa Aldora, Aldora Divers and probably some other random dives, too
Jun 29 - Jul 14 - BTravlin & wife, Casa Abejas , Blue XTSea
June 29 - July 15 - mmtndiver Suites Bahia, Scuba Mau
Jun 30 - Jul 17 - ScubaBird and his wife - Villa Aldora, Aldora
July 1 - 8 - Brules - Park Royal, Scuba Shack/Blue Bubble/Robertas Eco Dive
July 1-10 - Leejnd (aka LeeAnne, + non-diving Mom) - Cozumel Palace, Aldora
July 1-11; 11 -zzzScuba - Regency Villas , Sand Dollar
July 2-9 - samcraig & wife - Aura; Dive with Martin
July 2- 10 - SailNaked (5 Total) – Wyndham, Dive with Martin
July 3-10 – Pharmguy –Villa Blanca , ?????
July 4 - 12 - macado - ?, Diving with ?
July 7– 10- DallasNewbie –Blue Angel, Blue Angel
July 8 –16- scottstewart –Blue Angel , Blue Angel
July 9-16 – DiverG - 99% sure - ????, Scuba Mau
July 9-16 - Rescue Diver68 - Fiesta Americana, Scuba Mau
July 11-19- Jwilson05 with Mrs. W, Suites Bahia, Scuba Mau
July 15-22- Staffybull -hotel Coz, Scuba Mau
July 16-21- Okiraku_diver - ?????? , Aqua Safari
July 17-27- Superglyde (for my birthday) with a wife and 2 college kids Villa Blanca , Scuba Mau
July 21-24- Guy and Maribi Harrison: Villa Aldora, Aldora and (14-20 Cancun Le Meridian and diving with Scorpio 2-3 days (still booking those trips), ALSO looking for people to share a "VIP" whale shark boat with us any day from the 15th through the 20th.
July 23-30 - Acumen and significant other - Blue Angel, Blue Angel
July 24-Aug 1- CVChief, Susanita and 2 nephews, Las Ventanas B404, Scuba with Alison
July 26-Aug 3- Basscat - Suites Bahia, 5 days Blue XTSea
July 26-Aug 2- kuma1720 ????, Scuba Mau

Meet-N-Greets: Someone please carify the Meet N Greet dates again, as I am slightly confusseled.

I am okay with any dates and I am not sure exactly which I can make as I will have kids and wife and friends with me. :)

Updated my dive-op as well.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom