JUly26th OFWF Brockville Scuba Party & Guest List

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Groundhog246 once bubbled...

We can't be there till Friday eve. Anyone got diving planned for Sunday or Monday. We plan to hang around till Tuesday morning.
I don't know much about charter operators. Do they run through the week, or mostly weekends?

There is charters available 7 days a week, just call and ask

Tom R

I'll see if I can make the Centeen park dive too.

Aquabella once bubbled...
Wow guys, the list is looking good!

Unforunately I have to bail. Work calls!;-0

I hope you have a blast! Make sure to take pictures.

No!!!! .....wah....sniff...sniff....Taz needs a Kleenex!

;-0 ;-0 ;-0 ;-0

Aquabella once bubbled...
Aw shucks Tazzy...it's nice to be missed...thanks for the fuzzy:wigbun:

sniff......Your Welcome...sniff....

Taz,
Put me down for Saturday. I'm not 100% sure if I'll be going to Buds yet. :confused: I have to wait and see if my folks have anything planned for supper. I'll definitely be doing the dives. I'll be there with bells on......not much else mind you. :whoa:

Barry

Coyote once bubbled...
Taz,
Put me down for Saturday. I'm not 100% sure if I'll be going to Buds yet. :confused: I have to wait and see if my folks have anything planned for supper. I'll definitely be doing the dives. I'll be there with bells on......not much else mind you. :whoa:

Barry

We seriously appreciate the warning. Bad enuf I have to share a tent with Booger. Don't need no nekkid down east dudes hanging out there too. If you promise to remain fully clothed (in the dive fashion) you are welcome to join us for our dives. We'll do our best to uphold the safe diving standards of DIR, though Booger and I are only wannabees and not real DIR dudes.

JohnF

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom