June Honeymoon in Coz

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Buuuut

If the air travel is delayed, and the airline puts you in a hotel, so you arrive a day late, you cannot get a refund for that lost 1 day at the all-inclusive resort.

Unless, you book each separately, the hotel/resort won't charge you for the lost day.

Food for thought...

At the end of the booking on Orbitz, put in TRAVEL100 and you get $100 off. Orbitz offers the $1500 credit at Cozumel Palace also. I believe you can speak directlly with an Orbitz agent to clarify any of your questions. Booking air and hotel together is the most economical way to book.

Using the 1500$ for ocean-view upgrade is amazing, that makes a BIG difference.

When I stayed at the Gran Bahia Principe @ Alkumal, it was a near-2 mile walk to the beach. You'd take a shuttle instead.

Nice suprise man! Hope you can pull it off! I did the exact same thing with my honeymoon in '96....we have been hooked ever since!

Anybody have issues getting responses back from the Coz Palace via email? I went through the 'contact us' form on their site on Saturday. Then Tuesday morning I sent them a direct email using Gmail. No responses to either yet. Searched through my spam folder. I'll probably call them Monday if I haven't heard anything by then.

Perhaps "gmail" is considered spam on their end. Phone calls often are a better way to discuss things.

Well I haven't called because I haven't been told when my vacation time starts yet. But they finally replied to my email. We'll see how how this form of communication works out. Between work and being around my fiance, I haven't had time to call them anyway. Stay tuned for updates.

Be sure you check with Orbitz and ebay. Their prices are significantly lower, especially if you book air and hotel with Orbitz.

Be sure you check with Orbitz and ebay. Their prices are significantly lower, especially if you book air and hotel with Orbitz.
I'll check orbitz once I get the details on how I can redeem the $1500 for a room upgrade, and what else they offer that newlyweds might be interested in.

Booked my trip today. I don't get vacation time until January so I booked it for June 18-24. Wedding is the 16th so it will give us a day to recover from the reception and possible after-party. And pack our bags. I'm uprising her at the reception during my groom's speech.

Next step, sign us up for OW classes.

Grats, you will have a great time!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom