June (only)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Member ............................ Dates .................. Staying ........................... Dive OP
AdivingBel & Wife............5/20 - 6/2..........Blue Angel/Villa Escondida....Blue Angel/Tres Pelicanos
Josh & Miranda............... 5/20 - 6/3 .............Suites Turquesa ................. Scuba Life Cozumel
Steve & Corrine............... 5/20 - 6/10 ...........Suites Turquesa .................Scuba Life Cozumel
ggunn/Thundering Herd.5/21 - 6/3..............Blue Angel............................Blue Angel
DON-PNW & Wife............5/22 - 6/3...............Scuba Club Cozumel...........Scuba Club Cozumel
SETX scuba.......................5/24 - 6/2...............Casa Mexicana.....................Tres Pelicanos
Nitrox624 & Friend..........5/26 - 6/2..............Allegro...................................Aldora

Fin59 & Dive Ho...............5/27 - 6/3.............. Allegro..................................Dive With Martin
Jessb, Wife & Daughter...5/27 - 6/4...............Allegro..................................Pro Divers
marcus8............................5/27 - 6/4...............Casa Mexicana....................Blue XT Sea
nashwl...............................6/2 - 6/7................Sabor.....................................Living Underwater
reddiver970.......................6/2 - 6/9................Allegro...................................Pro Dive
Jim Bobo............................6/2 - 6/9................Secrets..................................Shore snorkeling
Craig66 & RadHal.............6/3 - 6/10..............Casa Mexicana....................Blue Project Divers
Vic K & Mrs........................6/5 - 6/10..............Casa Mexicana....................Tres Pelicanos
merxlin..............................6/5 - 6/11..............Allegro...................................Pro Dive
soonerwink.......................6/6 - 6/13..............Grand Park Royal.................Blue XT Sea
amoses..............................6/7 - 6/14..............Suites Bahia..........................Tres Pelicanos
Brules.................................6/7 - 6/15.............Grand Park Royal..................Blue XT Sea
mchiapetto.........................6/10 - 6/17.............Hotel Cozumel.....................Dive Paradise
Cozdreamer + 3................6/10 - 6/24.......La Ceiba/North end condo.......Tres Pelicanos
keepdivin...........................6/11 - 6/24...Hotel Cozumel/Hotel Plaza Coz...Dive With Martin and Aldora
waynel................................6/13 - 6/20...........Hotel Barracuda....................Blue XT Sea
DreaminOfSand&Salt.......6/16 - 6/26...........Blue Angel..............................Blue Angel
datachomper.....................6/19 - 6/21...........Cozumel Palace.....................Aldora
Magellan & Wife................6/20 - 7/6.............Casa Martillo..........................Eagle Ray Divers
CHT.....................................6/23 - 6/29...........Cozumel Palace.....................Tres Pelicanos
BertStevens.......................6/24 - 7/1.............Allegro.....................................Aldora
uncfnp & soloist................6/24 - 7/4.............Villa Escondida.......................Under the Jungle/Tres Pelicanos

Last edited:
So long May. Hello June! :D

That's just mean. :) Finishing up my trip (I was just an incidental inclusion for this thread). It's been a wonderful dive-o'-rama. Hope the rest of you have as good a time as I did. ENJOY!!! :cheers:

Hey @uncfnp, I left a six of Modelo Negra's in the fridge and a bit of Herradura on the shelf. Feel free if there is any left when you get here. :wink:

Craig66 and Daughter June 26 to July 2nd Casa Mexicana Blue Project

Hey @uncfnp, I left a six of Modelo Negra's in the fridge and a bit of Herradura on the shelf. Feel free if there is any left when you get here. :wink:
Now that is just plain mean! Like there is any chance they will still be there! :( Don't suppose you put my name on them? :D

Hope you have a safe and uneventful trip home.

Last edited:
That's just mean. :) Finishing up my trip (I was just an incidental inclusion for this thread). It's been a wonderful dive-o'-rama. Hope the rest of you have as good a time as I did. ENJOY!!! :cheers:

Sayonara!! Wish you could stay longer. Have a good trip home today!! I'll meet you on another trip.

Member ............................ Dates .................. Staying ........................... Dive OP
AdivingBel & Wife............5/20 - 6/2..........Blue Angel/Villa Escondida....Blue Angel/Tres Pelicanos
Josh & Miranda............... 5/20 - 6/3 .............Suites Turquesa ................. Scuba Life Cozumel
Steve & Corrine............... 5/20 - 6/10 ...........Suites Turquesa .................Scuba Life Cozumel
ggunn/Thundering Herd.5/21 - 6/3..............Blue Angel............................Blue Angel
DON-PNW & Wife............5/22 - 6/3...............Scuba Club Cozumel...........Scuba Club Cozumel
SETX scuba.......................5/24 - 6/2...............Casa Mexicana.....................Tres Pelicanos
Nitrox624 & Friend..........5/26 - 6/2..............Allegro...................................Aldora

Fin59 & Dive Ho...............5/27 - 6/3.............. Allegro..................................Dive With Martin
Jessb, Wife & Daughter...5/27 - 6/4...............Allegro..................................Pro Divers
marcus8............................5/27 - 6/4...............Casa Mexicana....................Blue XT Sea
nashwl...............................6/2 - 6/7................Sabor.....................................Living Underwater
reddiver970.......................6/2 - 6/9................Allegro...................................Pro Dive
Jim Bobo............................6/2 - 6/9................Secrets..................................Shore snorkeling
Craig66 & RadHal.............6/3 - 6/10..............Casa Mexicana....................Blue Project Divers
Vic K & Mrs........................6/5 - 6/10..............Casa Mexicana....................Tres Pelicanos
merxlin..............................6/5 - 6/11..............Allegro...................................Pro Dive
soonerwink.......................6/6 - 6/13..............Grand Park Royal.................Blue XT Sea
amoses..............................6/7 - 6/14..............Suites Bahia..........................Tres Pelicanos
Brules.................................6/7 - 6/15.............Grand Park Royal..................Blue XT Sea
mchiapetto.........................6/10 - 6/17.............Hotel Cozumel.....................Dive Paradise
Cozdreamer + 3................6/10 - 6/24.......La Ceiba/North end condo.......Tres Pelicanos
keepdivin...........................6/11 - 6/24...Hotel Cozumel/Hotel Plaza Coz...Dive With Martin and Aldora
waynel................................6/13 - 6/20...........Hotel Barracuda....................Blue XT Sea
DreaminOfSand&Salt.......6/16 - 6/26...........Blue Angel..............................Blue Angel
datachomper.....................6/19 - 6/21...........Cozumel Palace.....................Aldora
Magellan & Wife................6/20 - 7/6.............Casa Martillo..........................Eagle Ray Divers
CHT.....................................6/23 - 6/29...........Cozumel Palace.....................Tres Pelicanos
BertStevens.......................6/24 - 7/1.............Allegro.....................................Aldora
uncfnp & soloist................6/24 - 7/4.............Villa Escondida.......................Under the Jungle/Tres Pelicanos
hakuna...............................6/26 - 6/30(31?)...Blue Angel...............................Aldora?
Craig66 & Daughter..........6/26 - 7/2.............Casa Mexicana.......................Blue Project

Last edited:

hakuna...............................6/26 - 6/30(31?)...Blue Angel...............................Aldora?
Craig66 & Daughter..........6/26 - 7/2.............Casa Mexicana.......................Blue Project
bshort4...............................6/29 - 7/6.............Sunscape Sabor.....................Diving with Cristina

Last edited:
Sitting on my terrace as we speak, type, whatever. After a minor mishap to start the day, two good dives in this morning. Turtles on both dives, minimum current. Water temp 83 on my comp.

The mishap was my new spring straps divorced my fins on entry. Luckily everyone chipped in and played lost and found and recovered them quickly.

Close call!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are 4 nights and a wake up away! 10 of our friends just got their today! Cant wait to join them!

Just returned. Bit cloudy but no major rain or other weather events. I hear the whale shark season is off to a slow start due to some storms up north. My brother's trip last Saturday was canceled one day prior.

Otherwise, the diving was excellent. Currents were light to moderate. Viz was excellent all week. Tons of barracuda this trip! Some lovely rays, 6 sharks on one dive at Paso De Cedral, one small lion fish sighted by our team of 5 divers all week. Only saw a few splendid toads. Nice array of eels. My computer had a consistent 83 degrees all week though others claimed it was an even 80. Always interesting to see the discrepancy and debate why that might be.

Have fun folks! Back to work I goooooooooooooo............

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom