Jupiter Dive Center - 10/11/09

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba_Dad

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Well... we finished off all the lobster in the freezer last night. JupiterMermaid is twisting my arm to dive Sunday afternoon. OrlandoEric is thinking about diving... I need more lobster to keep the wife happy... (She does control the kitchen passes, you know) So, I'm going to dive both 2 tank trips on Sunday. Morning and afternoon... I need to restock the freezer.

So... I'm taking my snare, tickle stick, and speargun to JDC on Sunday... Anyone want to join me?

Sunday afternoon dive Jupitermermaid ,ctx120, Mr. Lee will be diving were not hunting hoping to do the wrecks for the Goliath Grouper on the first dive .

Maybe I'll bring my camera, too. I could use a couple pictures of GGs.

Hmmm I am off that day. I need to refigure my bills / budget..... Word to the wise they sold out both boats last weekend...

I'll be out of town but y'all have fun 'k?

I better get my res in for Sunday morning to ensure a spot for then, too. I already put in for Sunday afternoon. I'll call them a little after 9:00 when I know the boat will be out and the shop won't have lots of customers inside.

me and some buddys are going out Saturday, I believe they still have a couple spots to fill if anyones interested in going.

I'd love to go but I'm up diving the 58 degree waters of the St. Lawrence seaway! Have fun!

Doug

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom