Jupiter Dive Center - 10/11/09

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

0900 and 1300 sold out!! OVer booked by -6 and -2 right now!! I am opting for the 3 tanker.. guess it is Ramen noddles nexy week -- again --

Observation:
Jupiter Mermaid is ALWAYS diving (insert date and time)..

LOL.
Love Ya S. :)

0900 and 1300 sold out!! OVer booked by -6 and -2 right now!! I am opting for the 3 tanker.. guess it is Ramen noddles nexy week -- again --

I'm diving with them Monday morning, too. Diving BHB Monday afternoon...

I hope I'm not part of the -6 or -2...

I'd love to go but I'm up diving the 58 degree waters of the St. Lawrence seaway! Have fun!

Doug

You can keep that 58 degree stuff... I put on my dry suit when it drops into the mid 70's...

Observation:
Jupiter Mermaid is ALWAYS diving (insert date and time)..

LOL.
Love Ya S. :)

LOL......yeah, my addiction is very apparent, isn't it? I hate having to work during the week. It really interfers with my diving!

I'm diving with them Monday morning, too. Diving BHB Monday afternoon...

I hope I'm not part of the -6 or -2...

No, you're definitely on. When one is on "standby" they're told right away. You made your reservations early enough. See you there!

NEWS!!-- They scrubbed the 3 tanker and now the other boat is a two tanker also! SD is on I asked for the same baot and they said.. no problem. Is JUpitermermaid going also?? -- We can stand on the back of the boat and talk crap about you know who...:wink:

NEWS!!-- They scrubbed the 3 tanker and now the other boat is a two tanker also! SD is on I asked for the same baot and they said.. no problem. Is JUpitermermaid going also?? -- We can stand on the back of the boat and talk crap about you know who...:wink:

Storm brewing in the afternoon? :zap:

I will be there for both morning and afternoon dives. With it being the last of the $45 afternoon Sunday dives, I think everyone is taking advantage of it and both boats got filled, so they're making both am boat 2 takers to accommodate the people wanting to dive in the pm. Looking forward to seeing you! It's gonna be a blast!

Al -- I dove dry in West Palm last winter so I'm a classic Florida warm water wimp. This 57-58 degree stuff is fun, but COLD!

Last winter was the coldest offshore water conditions I have experienced in my 26 year dive career here in PBC forcing me to acquire a 5mm custom Rubatex wet suit. If I owned a drysuit I would have worn it as well...

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom