Just a quick hello

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

La Ovejita Negra

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I'm not one for big introductions - I suppose anything you want to know is either in my profile or you can ask ...

I just moved to the Puerto Vallarta area, quite new to diving and just completed my advanced open water cert.

If you are in the area or coming to the area, feel free to drop me a line. Or I guess, if you just want to say hi!

R:wink:

Let me be the first to welcome you to the boards! I think you will find alot of great people here who would love to get to know you!

Happy diving!
Carolyn:sharks:

Welcome To The Board!

Welcome to Scuba Board. I am from Baja but currently in LA.

Check out Marietas in Pto. Vallarta....its nice....if you get lucky you might see a Sea turtle....

Best wishes,

Victor

Welcome to :sblogo:
:wave-smil :wave-smil
:chicken:

VicoRuiz:
Welcome to Scuba Board. I am from Baja but currently in LA.

Check out Marietas in Pto. Vallarta....its nice....if you get lucky you might see a Sea turtle....

Best wishes,

Victor
Thanks everyone! yes, Marietas was awesome - I am trying to dive at least once per week, so will have lots of time in the water to explore.

R

smilies-41093.png

If you haven't yet, click Forums above and start going thru the list - looking for those of interest to you, especially your local dive club. Always good to try a Search before starting a new thread, tho :search: - click here for Search help, and be careful about posting Threads & Replies before reading the Sticky threads at the tops of most forums. PM me if I can help you around here..

:cowboy: don

Back
Top Bottom