Just all in good fun!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Don,
I missed you buddy... but my aim is getting better! :wink: Dang it, if Billy Joe woudda just held that spotlight still, I would have had me a trophy for my wall.

Have you seen my baseball? :)

Mario

Sorry Jethro,
Couldn't carry the shotgun, my picture taking machine and my spit cup...

Mario :)

Hey Bubba,
Out there in the land of Milk & Honey, can you find me a source for Apeks regs? Out here in HeeHaw Land, nobody except for the Zeagle dealer knows what I'm talking about.
Went to the SQ dealer & he asked me why I wanted one of those. I said never mind. Went to AquaLung and same thing.
Thanks

Don

Don,
What are you looking for? Specifically. Is this in regards to your Apeks 1st stage questions?

Mario

Don,

You like got REAL quiet on us, did you find the info you were looking for here?

=-)

King Neptune,
Sorry, it looks like we forgot about this thread... LOL! Re-reading it sure was fun. Those were but Ma(Don)na and my blooming days... ah the memories...

Oh yeah, back to your question. Yes, I think we did answer Don's question for him.

Did you know that little kids still run by that pasture crying? Ma(Don)na just sits on his dark porch and cracks open the first stage on his cylinder to add to the effect.

Mario :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom