Just back from Coco View (longish)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You won't believe it, but....yes a little. :shocked2:

I'll explain. I took my 5mm Merino lined suit and found that most folks seemed to either have multiple layers of 3mm neoprene, or 5mm suits, so I wasn't alone.

First couple of days I was fine, but Tuesday we had a bit of rain and wind and I found myself not being able to warm up between dives, causing me to be a bit chilly in the afternoons. I even went so far as to wear pants and a sweatshirt at dinner a couple of times. Anyway, once I took my Chammyz on the boat and began wearing it between dives, I wasn't cold at all.

Well... you know I had to ask...! I am glad all went well for you and yours and I don't want to get this thread OT but I read where you really enjoy Bonaire... We are heading there come July... Really looking forward to it and trust I will enjoy it just as much as Roatan...

lee

PS, nice pictures... Oh, that's not MY camera you used to take those pictures is it??? :D I keep waiting for someone to chime in and say they found it floating in the Mangroves...!!!

I enjoyed your report and pictures. Thanks for sharing. Sorry to hear that Liz is gone.

Well... you know I had to ask...! I am glad all went well for you and yours and I don't want to get this thread OT but I read where you really enjoy Bonaire... We are heading there come July... Really looking forward to it and trust I will enjoy it just as much as Roatan...

lee

PS, nice pictures... Oh, that's not MY camera you used to take those pictures is it??? :D I keep waiting for someone to chime in and say they found it floating in the Mangroves...!!!

We'll be in Bonaire in July as well...should be fun to compare notes and photos...if you buy a new camera by then! :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom