Just got my C card from Naui yesterday!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RicanDiver

Registered
Reaction score
I am sooo pumped, after years of wanting to do this I have finally taken the steps and am on my way to enjoy the wonders of that underwater realm. For years I wanted to do this and circumstances did not allow for it to happen. I am really really psyched about this! I am so upset that I did not do this sooner, but now it is my time and I wanna go Diving!

This board is a great information tool. Thanks to all who take the time to write, I will take the time to read :D Oh and DIVE!!!!!

Congratulations and welcome to the underwater world. I too got my NAUI OW/AOW about 5 months ago. Glad to have you on board.

Thomas

Congratulations to you, RicanDiver.

I am currently taking classes, (for the second time, the first time was 25 years ago.) and hope to be receiving my card soon.

Keep on Diving!

and welcome to the underwater world!!

Congratulations! My NAUI card says 4/73 and after a recent referesher I'm just getting my second wind. Truely, a lifelong adventure....

Ha

My Naui card says May 1972

Mike D
:blfish:

Nothing actually, it just lies there silent! (LOL)

Mike D

:blfish:

Thanks for the greetings. I am very psyched about this. I live in SW FL so I have access to the Keys, Dry Tortugas and the gulf coast. I am planning to get wet as often as possible.

Looking to do Molasses reef this weekend, should be a great experience. then my GF (padi AOW cert for 12 years) and I plan to do Desecheo Island in PR and Maui in Dec. can you tell I am pumped?

This is great board with great members.
Dive ON!!!!=-)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom