Just got my C card from Naui yesterday!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Congratulations. My cert is through PADI. Enjoy learning how the other 2/3 live.

And Congratulations on your NAUI OW. I also have just recently received my NAUI OW a couple of months ago. Where are you at in SW FL. Are you near Charlotte Co? If so maybe we could get a dive in or two.

I am a NAUI kid, too. That c-card is a liscence to learn, and learn we do, on every dive. You re lucky to be coastal (I am too.) So get with a group of people who dive often. They say that your second 100 dives are much easier than you first 100, so get those first 100 out of the way soon. Keep us posted as you go!

Been almost a year since I got my cert and I have 65 dives under my belt at this time! Have been to Cozumel, Caymans, Roatan and the Keys. Cat Island in the Bahamas will be happening this weekend.:D

I am so looking forward to getting my log book stamped with that 100th dive!

Dive On =-)

Congratulations and lots of luck in your new endeavour!:)

Back
Top Bottom