just had my butt handed to me...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bilsant

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
After 400+ posts, yesterday a friend/buddy gently beach-slapped me and pointed out that I've never introduced myself here.

Hi. Most of the following is on my profile. Certified back in the 60s in Pittsburgh, Pa, but somehow gave up diving in the early 70s. I've been back into diving for about 3 years now (200-odd dives in this century), and enjoy it immensely. South Florida beach diving and the occasional boat trip keep me busy, but I try to keep expanding my horizons...just bought my first speargun (more as a public service - the original owner was scary), and am ready for that new endeavor. Just finished a cavern class and am deciding if I have the time/money to go further in that direction.

I enjoy this board and all it offers. Thanks for keeping it up and running.

Welcome! :wink:

Who did you take your cavern class with? I'm thinking of taking one sometime in the near future.

I never took the opportunity to introduce myself on the board also, with about the same number of posts. When I realized that there was this subsection, I just thought there'd be no point with the amount of posts I have. I have enough information on my profile. Welcome, nevertheless, even though you've been on the board and into diving much longer than I. I love the board as well.

Thanks for the welcome.

Larry Mullins in Fort Lauderdale. Excellent instructor...PM me for his contact info if you're interested. I believ he's teaching Tec 40 and Wreck classes over the next week or two.

Thanks for the welcome.

Larry Mullins in Fort Lauderdale. Excellent instructor...PM me for his contact info if you're interested. I believ he's teaching Tec 40 and Wreck classes over the next week or two.

Thanks for the reply. I took my OW up in cave country with Gregg Stanton so my intention is to take cavern with him... assuming he's still teaching it and prepared to teach it to me. :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom