Just ordered my Drysuit from Scubatoys.com

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JustinW

Contributor
Reaction score
Just ordered my drysuit from Scubatoys. I have been waiting and waiting and finally decided to take the plunge (without getting soaked). Hopefully it won't be long before I am in the water.

Congratulations,

I also just ordered a BARE drysuit from divetank.com a couple of days ago. I too have been holding back. However, the 50 degree water here in San Diego is feeling colder evey dive!

What type of dry suit did you order?

JustinW:
Just ordered my drysuit from Scubatoys. I have been waiting and waiting and finally decided to take the plunge (without getting soaked). Hopefully it won't be long before I am in the water.
What did 'ya get???

DUI CF 200. Rick I see you wear a Whites. I agonized for several months over wether to get a Whites or a DUI. I can get the whites at cost and there was a smokin' steal of a deal on them during DEMA, but I ended up getting the DUI, even though it cost more than double the deal I could get the Whites package for. And I think I got a good price on my suit from Scubatoys.com. Thanks guys at Scubatoys. I actually ordered it while standing in my LDS. DUI isn't willing to cooperate with smaller dive shops to get their product in the stores. This was the reason I almost didn't buy DUI. Their dealer policies (IMHO) hurt small shops and hurt the divers that shop at small shops. Whites does a better job in this respect.

IMO, you made the right decision for sure. DUI or Whites? No contest. Congrats!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom