Just passed basic Cave!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Missdirected:
:rofl3:

Hey Jean, I think we might do that mega-dive this year. I just have to make sure it doesn't interfere with our trip to the Tortugas.

No worries on Davo - I know where his boat is parked :multi:

Oooooooo.....
Dat WOULD be cool :D
If you do , I'll be SURE to bring my helmet ... (remembers :chair: )

And I promise , no :catfight:

Da Bean

Congratulations.

I miss the caves (haven't been since 7/7), but I do have some flounder in the freezer and some memories of lobster... it's all good...

Congrats....so i guess it may be a while before i get to bring some spearguns out on your boat........

not neccassarilly, I'll still be doing gulf dives. I just need to get my AL80's hooked up with H valves then I'll be set. Doubles are proving to be a bit much for shallow salty dives. There a pain to get back into the boat.

Those shallow gulf dives dont need doubles..I normally come up with 1000 left..

Definitely don't need doubles....my 108s pumped up will run over 90 minutes in over 60 feet of water. That's while shooting fish........I usually can't stay down that long.......i just get worn out.......I don't know if you have a truck yet, but i have a tow hitch on my durango and can come up with an extra gun....a good one too.....probably some numbers also......

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom