Just started diving - completely hooked!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

StoogeASDiver

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi

Completed my PADI Open Water Diver course last week. Definitely found my favourite hobby of all time. Loved it! Already planning my next trip to the coast (Aliwal Shoal) to log up more dives.

Welcome to the board! Watch out this site is almost as addictive to scuba...plus it's even got some advantages over scuba. You can do year round and even at work :wink:

I have forgotten how busy this board is! Welcome to the highly addictive sport/hobby that is scuba diving. Many smart people reside on this board. It is a great learning experience.

Cheers.

Welcome Aboard & Congrats !

Told you I was hooked - did my OW last month, and just signed up for my AOW next month, followed immediately by a trip to Aliwal Shoal for some more diving. Only one problem I've noticed - I don't get to dive enough. Gonna have to make a plan to sort that out.

Hello StoogeASDiver, Welcome to ScubaBoard and congratulations on your OW certification..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom