Just started my Rescue Diver Course!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ZapDiver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I've just started my Rescue Diver Course yesterday!

Finally after some years I've decided to continue my SCUBA education, and I can think of no better way to do it than learning to help myself an others when something goes wrong!

I'm looking forward to the pool sessions and doing the scenarios in the sea.

:D

Congrats. I enjoyed Rescue Diver. There is a good deal of information in the class and the open water scenarios will give you a good idea of how hectic a rescue can be if the problems are allowed to progress.

Congrats! I took mine recently and gained a tremendous amount of information out of it. What stuck out the most to me was the self rescue tactics and the rescue scenarios. It was very eye opening and somewhat physically grueling. But it was very rewarding, I felt much more comfortable in the water after having more knowledge at my disposal.

Enjoy the class and have fun!

Very cool...I plan on taking the class in the spring. Most divers I spoke to said it was the most rewarding class they took. Also the most stressful. Enjoy!

Yeah, a great course. Be prepared to think.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom