http://www.diveheart.org/

Just talked to NetDoc from the boat

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Moose

ScubaBoard Sponsor
ScubaBoard Sponsor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
All is a go for a wonderful dive in the keys today. They have flat seas and beautiful sky’s. The boat is all set to get underway with Capt. Gary, the crew, John Chatterton from Shadow Divers, Susan Long from DUI, Doug from Scuba News and our very own NetDoc. I will post again as soon as I hear back from Pete.

Moose:
All is a go for a wonderful dive in the keys today.

Moose! you are real!

great to meet you at the party the other night, btw

and wonderful news about Matt

Very cool!

Do you know if Anne Curry has interviewed Matt yet? He mentioned she would be interviewing him while in FL.

Im so excited for him!!! :D I cant wait to see how it goes!

The boat was overloaded so Pete out of the goodness of his heart volunteered to stay ashore as well as a magazine editor. He is having fun at Capt. Gary’s house and awaiting the boat to return. He will fill me in by phone as he has no net access.

btw, Oh yes I do exist! Great to meet all of you and I am looking forward to many more SB events.

Wow...

Matt is no longer a dreamer, and can no longer be considered a "boy". He and his dive crew overcame a plethora of difficulties to dive today, and we will be diving tomorrow as well. :D

From here on, please refer to him as "Matt the Aquaman".

Back
Top Bottom