Key Largo recommendations wanted

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well, yes. If you need a babysitter to tell you how to dive, make sure your gear is correctly set up, lead you, and the rest of your herd, like sheep around the dive site, and take care of your gear after the dive, the Quiessence may not be for you. There is no crewman except the Captain, unless you REQUEST and HIRE a DM/Guide.

If you had a bad dive; tell the Captain that you'd prefer somewhere deeper, or with less surge, or where they've seen a certain critter before. If you want a special treat with Quiessence, ask them, politely to take you to one of their personal, special sites. Far too many divers expect the Captain/DM to read their minds on where they'd like to go. As far as sea life, last time I checked, their crews were not related to Neptune, King of the Seas...and thus, unable to produce fish on command.

I've never had a bad dive with them. And that's with 26 dives. I will use them every chance I get.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom