Key West - End of May

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We can do a triple feature for you in Key West as well! SEAduction Key West is the shop I am affiliated with and we do a double dip on the Vandenberg every morning and a triple feature Wednesday and Saturday afternoons. The 3 tank varies but most typically we dive the Vandenberg followed by either Joe's Tug or a reef and a nite dive on the reef. You can reach us at 305-296-9914 or via email keywest@seaduction.com or you can PM me.

website is www.seaduction.com/keywest

Safe Travels,

Last edited:
Looe key resort did not get a good review from my pal just back, FYI room was not in best shape, But TIKI BAR was! FYI

Any restaurant that serves Hogfish :D

Are you driving through the Keys, or flying straight into Key West?

Also, Key West has some nice kayak tours to relax after a morning dive.

---------- Post added May 15th, 2012 at 08:47 PM ----------

We can do a triple feature for you in Key West as well! SEAduction Key West is the shop I am affiliated with and we do a double dip on the Vandenberg every morning and a triple feature Wednesday and Saturday afternoons. The 3 tank varies but most typically we dive the Vandenberg followed by either Joe's Tug or a reef and a nite dive on the reef. You can reach us at 305-296-9914 or via email keywest@seaduction.com or you can PM me.

website is www.seaduction.com/keywest

Safe Travels,

:cool3:
Outstanding...
Nobody seems to offer regularly scheduled night dives in the Keys. They seem to only go out if a group reserves one in advance.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom