Key West July 31 arrival need dive boat shore dives?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

buck3647

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
Arriving 8AM Celebrity Infinity and we want to go diving anyone got a spot for two? Any shore dives Anybody else on this cruise??

You are seeking a private boat able to accommodate 2 divers. Do you have limits on Keys travel.... will you have a car? How much would you be willing to contribute to cover expenses?

Arriving 8AM Celebrity Infinity and we want to go diving anyone got a spot for two? Any shore dives Anybody else on this cruise??
Don’t think there’s any shore diving in the keys, 8am is late to be arriving, but you’d probably have luck getting on an afternoon charter.

You are seeking a private boat able to accommodate 2 divers. Do you have limits on Keys travel.... will you have a car? How much would you be willing to contribute to cover expenses?
Celebrity Infinity arrival

Yeah, you'll need a boat. All the dive spots I'm familiar with in that general area are several miles offshore.

The last time I was in KW, there was a dive shop near the end of Duval Street that organized charters for scuba & snorkeling on a local reef. I think they were running 2 trips a day, but I have no idea what the schedule is this time of the year. Try asking around when you get there. Somebody will point you in the right direction.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom