KeyLargoBrent & BlueWater Divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

KeyLargoBrent

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
For those of you who haven't already heard, Glenn & I sold BlueWater Divers recently. I'm now working for FDEP during the week, and diving most weekends (Fri/Sat/Sun), while Glenn is enjoying some well deserved time off!

Eric & Christi are now operating BlueWater Diver. He's a boat captain, she's a scuba instructor, and they're both good people! It's business as usual at BlueWater Divers. Same location, same website (Dive Key Largo with BlueWater Divers. PADI Dive Instruction & Charters. Ten Divers Maximum.), same telephone number (305.453.9600), and same modus operandi.

I just wanted to let you guys know, and to express my gratitude for making it all possible. I've been "living the dream" with BlueWater Divers for over seven years now. Without your support, it would not have been possible.

Thank you, from the bottom of my heart!

Congrats.

Best of luck to you, my friend. I'm glad to hear your presence in Key Largo continues and I look forward to many more dives with you.

Cheers!
Hector

Congrats on your "transition" Brent! I'll be in touch!

wow, I suspected this awhile back when I started getting BWD emails with new names mentioned. I was wondering whatever happened to Brent and finally today did a user search for his latest posts, and this was the last.

I'll treat it as good news since he seems to be happy with it but it's kinda sad to hear. I've been out with Brent on about a dozen charters and always had a great time.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom