Kingston this weekend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Axeman

Contributor
Reaction score
So I will finally be realizing one of my goals for the year, which is to finally dive in Kingston. My buddy who is running a charter boat out there invited me to come out and spend the weekend on his boat (for a small fee) :) but regardless I will be having a blast I am sure.

If anyone else is looking for a charter this WE give him a call @ 416-895-9387. Ask for Bryan. I think there is still room on the boat for a few more.

I will be bringing some nitrox tanks out that will need to be filled before sunday. Where can I get nitrox in Kingston?

Thanks

Chris

NTD, located Bath/Collins Bay will take care of you.

Is that Bryan T by any chance? I was out with him last night on his boat doing the Merill.

That is the same Bryan. How was the Merill? I had the chance to dive it in the spring but my plans got fudged.

Are you comming out this weekend?

Thanks for the advice on NTD. I was not sure if they did nitrox. And from the other post it seems that you can get free internet in their parking lot as long as you don't want to surf to this site :)

Since I have my laptop with me mabey I will stop in and check it and my e-mail out.

Can't go wrong with Tom and the crew from NTD. They'll take good care of you. I'd like to get out this weekend as well, but I already have plans.

The Merill was a nice relaxing dive. We ended up going out about 7pm and we were in by about 7:30 or so. The sun was getting low at that point, so it was a little dark without lights. The viz wasn't the best, but maybe 15 feet or so. Water was warm. Nice and close to the harbour, so it was a short 10 minute ride out on Bryan's boat.

Bryan and I did the IDC and IE together. It was actually somewhat amusing seeing him drive up with that large boat hitched to his relatively small jeep....

Yeah I guess it would be funny to see that...... I am pulling his boat and stuff this weekend. I have a Dodge Ram Pickup and it will be a little easier if I tow it.

Gonna check out NTD tomorrow morning for that nirtox fill.

Getting stoked about a weekend of nothing but diving. I have a spouse who can't dive so I usually have to conceed a lot to her wishes.... cause for her sitting on a dive boat all weekend is not what she signed up for. Which I can understand.... besides.... she lets me out to play now and then :)

We'll more than likely see you there then Axeman! Although it may sound like it, I have never worked for NTD. On the contrary quite a bit of my money is sitting in their till and coffers. I just very much enjoy spending my surface intervals there talking to their kind and helpful staff while checking out what is unquestionably (in the eyes of this consumer), the best, well stocked store in all of Kingston.

Why would this consumer choose to go elsewhere? You can pull into the dock, get your nitrox or trimix (we use air for filling tires here), pick up a scout light or set of doubles, have a bite of good down home food and a vanilla shake at Tommy's restaurant, check my email, surf The Deco Stop, hop back on the boat and out to do another wreck!

Brilliant!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom