Knight hawk

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OK I did buy the SeaHawk in June and have 8 dives on it and it fits well no shore problems it works well so iike it, and am happy with the decision. Thanks for all the comments. Merry Christmas

I purchased a Knight Hawk a few years ago when I was going thru my open water class, and used it for my first two years of diving which included several warm water trips, and diving dry in my local ponds. Its a very nice BCD, built great, and is pretty comfortable. That being said I knew there was more out there when it came to buoyancy control and decided to purchase the BP/W package from DRIS. I dove it dry and then took it to Hawaii, after that trip I never wanted to put the Knight Hawk and managed to sell it. My LDS doesn't like BP/W as they do not want to sell them, and they don't like the idea of me helping out at the pool as a DM candidate with my BP/W, so therefore I haven't been pursuing the DM candidate position :) So thats my experience, if it helps.

Midge907 what a narrow minded LDS GEEEZZ I am also into photography and shooting and there are those who's opinion of the equipment they own being the "ONLY the BEST ..." Crack me up we are all different. We like different things I get what I think I will like and will work well he'll I don't care if someone else doesn't like it. Anyway sorry to hear they are so morrow minded.

KEdiver, yes they are. They bad mouth the internet sellers, but don't bring anything to the table that would make you loyal to them. Being in Fairbanks, AK they actually do a LOT of OW classes so the customer base is there. One of the instructors is great and open minded, she is the one with the least financial interest in the shop. They made a claim to me that they wanted to start selling Halycon which would of been great, but never pursued it farther. As soon as they sell them, then BP/W will be ok in their book. lol. Glad your enjoying your new BCD, and hope you get to explore some of those wrecks in Lake Michigan with it.

Back
Top Bottom