Know of any good authentic restaurants for between dives?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That sure looks like the little snack stand on the north side of the Caleta. Did your operator come back into the boat harbor (the Caleta) during your surface interval? Woody

I went to that shack once as well and it was not accessed via the Caleta. We tied up to a pier and then took a short walk up to the shack.

The sandwich WAS good, and cheap. It was so big I barely finished half of it.

That sure looks like the little snack stand on the north side of the Caleta. Did your operator come back into the boat harbor (the Caleta) during your surface interval? Woody

No, this place was further south. We tied up the boat and walked a ways up the hill and down a little dirt road.

I went to that shack once as well and it was not accessed via the Caleta. We tied up to a pier and then took a short walk up to the shack.

The sandwich WAS good, and cheap. It was so big I barely finished half of it.

Yes, that's the place alright. As I recall the sandwiches were $2 and were huge. I'm not sure what all they put on it (and not sure I want to,) but it was delicious!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom