Komi's been sighted up north!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diver4christ

Contributor
Reaction score
I hear a distant relative of Komi's has been spotted in BS I am going to see if we can find him sat HOPEFULLY !!!!!

LOL~ Brian, what are you doing with two IDs?

Naughty, naughty, x2. Read the TOS. So you guy,s go turn yourself in,
and then let's go do some diving!

The moderators have the last word in any dispute and are responsible for interpreting the TOS. At their discretion, when they deem it in the best interest of Scubaboard, they may edit or delete avatars, pictures, posts and threads, and even ban users when neccesary. The creation of multiple accounts ("sock puppets") for one person is prohibited. Membership is a privilege, not a right. We reserve the right to deny service to any person at any time with or without cause or notification.

Yeah I agree with Chris.... BTW, I like you guys initial IDs more than anything else.

Land Locked:
Naughty, naughty, x2. Read the TOS. So you guy,s go turn yourself in,
and then let's go do some diving!

The moderators have the last word in any dispute and are responsible for interpreting the TOS. At their discretion, when they deem it in the best interest of Scubaboard, they may edit or delete avatars, pictures, posts and threads, and even ban users when neccesary. The creation of multiple accounts ("sock puppets") for one person is prohibited. Membership is a privilege, not a right. We reserve the right to deny service to any person at any time with or without cause or notification.
I prefer the term "alter egos". :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom