Komi's been sighted up north!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Does Komi seem to like the surface more than depth???? Maybe we might have found Komi's boytoy?!?!?!?

pennypue:
Princess will be at Gilboa tomorrow around noonish. :)

KOMI is still questionable for the dive. Her insides were a bit wet.......apparently her o-ring is not made for very deep. :D

(And WT, all along I thought little KOMI was a guy. :sly: Stupid fish, you can never tell what gender they are!!! But she fessed up to being of the fairer gender. And then had the audacity to demand a boytoy!!! :11: I told her I would see what I could do since I sympathized with her. )

komi hunter:
Does Komi seem to like the surface more than depth???? Maybe we might have found Komi's boytoy?!?!?!?
Oh I think Komi would be all over him. He's a cutie. :wink:

komi hunter:
They would make some wild looking baby fishees wouldn't they???? Imok likes to stay on the top though I can't seem to get him to stay down for any time????
I think Komi only managed to drop because she flooded. Poor baby, she's still basking in the sun to recuperate.

komi hunter:
My little guy flooded with water I guess not enough:wink::wink: I can't wait to see how him and Komi get along.....
Before you know it, the quarry will be repopulated with non-biting fishies. :)

That will take all the fun out of diving!!

BTW Princess, glad to see that you finally deleted a few PM's. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom