Komi's been sighted up north!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Where can you get a KOMI? I was searching for it at Wally World though.....

Knowing the Princess komi came from Sam's Club.

If a mod nabs me and pulls the Quasimodo alias, I don't care. One thing they would have troubles doing is kicking me totally off the board. There are a bunch of email accounts left out there.

I'm pretty sure that I picked Komi up from Kroger's fish department. I can look to see if any of his brothers and sisters are still in the case. He did have a little turtle friend that it was very difficult to separate him from.....poor little guys were waving their flippers and fins at one another with a salty tear in each eye.....:cry:

OK, I am trying to find Prince KOMI ASAP.

Life is so brief that we should not let her be alone!

Princess will be at Gilboa tomorrow around noonish. :)

KOMI is still questionable for the dive. Her insides were a bit wet.......apparently her o-ring is not made for very deep. :D

(And WT, all along I thought little KOMI was a guy. :sly: Stupid fish, you can never tell what gender they are!!! But she fessed up to being of the fairer gender. And then had the audacity to demand a boytoy!!! :11: I told her I would see what I could do since I sympathized with her. )

Sounds like Komi sustained an embolism, maybe she should look
into getting a silicone implant before diving again. But don't take
my advice, seek professional help!

Brian,

Yes, I arraived at BS at 8 a.m. on time.:D

What happened? Did you overslept, didn't you? :maniac:

I just came back from BS 2 hours ago. We were waiting for you. We did a great dive with Corigan from GA. :thumb: We swam through almost all spots at BS today.

I hope

komi hunter:
I was not able to make it this morning and figured you were on your way at 7 am this morning. BUT I will be at france park tomorrow around noonish.

Ok, pue. If then, I will look for an androgynous KOMI this time. :wink:

Why do I have a feeling that we are going to have a school of these little critters? I have a "rubber" duckey but I think he is a MMD duck!! Surface support only.

Speaking of MMD, anybody want a shirt, coffee mug, travel mug or sports mug? I am taking orders. Prices and more info are posted here! .I am going to try and post a pic of the travel mug in the AM.

Back
Top Bottom