Komodo liveaboard - April - One week only

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

frogfish

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Considering a Komodo trip for late April, but only have one week to spend on the boat. Only boat I have found during this period that seems to be reasonably comfortable and does one week trips is the Komodo Explorer.

Anyone has been on board ? Feedback ?

Also, do you know of other operators who will be doing seven days trips to during that period ?

Thanks in advance

Thanks - Did a trip with Grand Komodo a few years ago, and the other boats I have checked all do longer cruises.

So nobody has experience with the Komodo Explorer ? It is run by Dive Komodo.

I dived with the Mermaid II. Good boat. It was a 1 week trip leaving and returning to Bali which was convenient. Crew was professional. Positives were the great Thai food. Also the cabins opened onto deck, not into the interior so lots of fresh air available. The only negative was the Bali return means that the boat is generally powering over night and can be a little noisy but nothing 4 dives and a few Changs wont fix.

Hello Frogfish

I have a trip to Komodo National park with the INDO SIREN, a beautiful boat, exactly in the period you are looking for, but it's a 10-day trip...don't know if that will be possible for you.

Have a look at my post of February 15th in the "Trips and Marketplace: Liveaboards": 15-25 April Komodo-Liveaboard 40% original Price for 3 places It is really a good deal on a beautiful boat. But 1 of the 3 places is gone already.

Whichever boat you'll be on: Have a brillant trip!

Greetings
Goeggi

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom