Korean scuba diving brand?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ajcyang

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hey all,
I'm looking for a small bladder for my sm harness.

My friend got one from korea that looks about 10-20lb lift bladder for ~100dollars, but he forgot where he got it from....!

Does anyone know of any korean brands that manufacture such a bladder? or anything that might fit the description?

The closest I can find that is similar to my need are the Dive rite trim bladders. but they are discontinued :(

Thanks

i have been based in korea for A few years now as A full time instructor through A dive shop with A retail set up and have never heard of A korean manufacturer that makes anything more than wetsuits, fins, snorkels, masks and A few other accessories. All the bladders I have seen here have been oms. You could check out bada gang (literally translates as sea river) but I don't think you'll find what you're looking for.

Main brands here are mares, cressi and scubapro with very little in the way of tech gear

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom