KPP M&G cookout

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks! I have to dive wet with the 7 mil this weekend. Talked to Joe and he'll be open for sure. Talked to Lou also. They should be there. Hope to see many faces. See ya soon Chris. Update: I'll be there with Isabelle:D

Are you bring the friendship pin ? Or Lou may have the pin.

Kenny

Friendship pin???? I forgot to mention that if needed for any newbies, I will bring the donkey.

Dave, I was told to tell you that if you change ladies again this year that you must tell all of us in advance. I'm actually thinking that there needs to be a sign at the gate stating her name complete with photos. :wink:

might be there this saturday, hope to see you all.

yep. Read my last post. Update: will be bringing Isabelle. So is this Saturday the m&g or is it still mem day weekend?

Friendship pin???? I forgot to mention that if needed for any newbies, I will bring the donkey.

Dave, I was told to tell you that if you change ladies again this year that you must tell all of us in advance. I'm actually thinking that there needs to be a sign at the gate stating her name complete with photos. :wink:

And you can't change ladies from now till then without letting us know. :)

I am going to be there Saturday and Sunday...Memorial Day weekend.

At least keep the c-card. :)

Wish I could be there to meet everyone. I'm doing my OW checkouts down at Pennyroyal that weekend. I'll definitely try to get over to FRP this summer after I get that c-card!

Took my OW classes in Feb/Marsh -- having to wait until end of May to do checkouts is KILLING ME!!!!

We will probably do another get together over the fourth of July weekend and/or labor day weekend.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom