KPP M&G cookout

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

How was the trip John? Wishing I could be around for the home brew!

The diving was great! (The driving sucked though!) I'm going to try to get a trip report posted with a few pics sometime this week.

If you miss out on the homebrew Memorial Day you always know where the tap is! :wink:

Next time, a little extra planning and I can split the driving with you.

The diving was great! (The driving sucked though!) I'm going to try to get a trip report posted with a few pics sometime this week.

If you miss out on the homebrew Memorial Day you always know where the tap is! :wink:

OK bring everyone up to date. The dive is still a go for Memorial Day weekend, that would be the 23-24 of May. If you can, bring something to share with others, if not that is fine to. I was thinking of a pitch in for Saturday evening.

I will be arriving sometime before/around noon on Saturday and leaving whenever I get bored on Sunday. I will be camping. Speaking of, if someone needs a tent to use I have a spare. I might even have another air mattress.

Jp thanks for the back up! Kinda spoiled Trouble maker 2's fun though. :)

I assume that Tracker will be camping on the island. SO it only makes sense that we try and get our usual spot..(new horizons?) I will attempt to remember the piranha to fly to help spot us.

I got a reply from WT and he said that he would try and make it Saturday.

Nope. Only camped on the island one time. Usually and last weekend by the big fire pit by the shelter, but it really doesn't matter.

OK bring everyone up to date. The dive is still a go for Memorial Day weekend, that would be the 23-24 of May. If you can, bring something to share with others, if not that is fine to. I was thinking of a pitch in for Saturday evening.

I will be arriving sometime before/around noon on Saturday and leaving whenever I get bored on Sunday. I will be camping. Speaking of, if someone needs a tent to use I have a spare. I might even have another air mattress.

Jp thanks for the back up! Kinda spoiled Trouble maker 2's fun though. :)

I assume that Tracker will be camping on the island. SO it only makes sense that we try and get our usual spot..(new horizons?) I will attempt to remember the piranha to fly to help spot us.

I got a reply from WT and he said that he would try and make it Saturday.

It's our usual shelter at any rate.

Who will be diving this weekend, I hope to be there Saturday...
Kenny

If my back holds out I will be diving.

I'll be there Saturday for sure and likely Sunday as well.

Jennifer will be there as well, or so she says. She says that it will be around 2 or so on SATURDAY (?????).

Back
Top Bottom