KPP On-going idle chit-chat thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Piranha-gill and cheese-wiz! Four days later and I finally get that smell out of my BC... I had to burn the wetsuit! I'm sorry... what were we talking about?

Hmmm, that is true you were going south weren't you. Personally I don't think I would plan a trip south during hurricane season. It was rather nice the two times I've been to FL to not have swimmers...and good weather

Everyone survive the remains of IKE?

Some areas around us are without power and probably will not have any for the next 10-14 days since we sent our power crews down to Texas!

Everyone survive the remains of IKE?

Some areas around us are without power and probably will not have any for the next 10-14 days since we sent our power crews down to Texas!

I'm at the hotel for a few nights until they get the tree off my house and power restored :depressed:

Party at the Galt House !!!!

Hope it didn't get to any of your dive gear Jen..not that you use it anymore. :D

Ike came and went as planned. Glenda and I went to the local festival, Blues @ the Crossroads. Nice gentle breeze and partly cloudy. Just right to drink a few beers and listen to some good music.

Glad too hear it passed you by Wally. We had tropical force to Cat 1 winds here. A town I drive through to go to work is about 80% without power, since so many gas stations are without power; those with are running out. Grocery stores are thowing away their inventories due to no refrigeration. Ice is one sought after commodity right now. Who would have thought Ike would still be packing a punch this far inland???

Well we didn't get by without something but it wasn't a pounding either. We had the winds and it did take down a bunch of power lines. I think most were out in the country where there was nothing to block the wind. We had 50 MPH winds and some rain. I guess Mother Nature figured that we had our flood earlier in the year, we didn't need anymore trouble. Especially since we are just now getting things straightened out.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom