KPP On-going idle chit-chat thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ouch!!! Sorry too hear about that. Kinda short notice for the party!

Yeah, Only Craig (champ) showed up, so it worked out really well for me!! :wink:
Hope it didn't get to any of your dive gear Jen..not that you use it anymore. :D

Dive gear is all fine...it was in the car with me! :mooner:

Everyone survive the remains of IKE?

Some areas around us are without power and probably will not have any for the next 10-14 days since we sent our power crews down to Texas!

We just got our electric back sometime while we were sleeping last night. On the downside, Penny found out this morning that one of her friends died in the storm when a large tree crashed into her house.

We just got our electric back sometime while we were sleeping last night. On the downside, Penny found out this morning that one of her friends died in the storm when a large tree crashed into her house.

OOuuuch!! Sorry to hear that Bob. Hope Penny is taking it well. If not give her a hug from us.

Sorry too hear about the loss, we had a young boy killed by a branch not too far from us. Just horrible.....

Greetings from Bonaire, we arrived safely yesterday and did our first dive this morning.

See you all in about a week!

BONAIRE!!?? Enjoy!

Is it just me or has this forum been quiet since Jen started her move?? Rather peaceful I think. :D

Greetings from Bonaire, we arrived safely yesterday and did our first dive this morning.

See you all in about a week!

Scum bag. :wink:

YAY!!! I'm happy for you Chris!

Bite me Wally!!!

She must be a vampire!!

Forewarning Chris, it's not warm in KY anymore. I hope that you come back to snow on the ground. :wink: I remember the year that we went to FL...brrr. I wanted to go back.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom