Kudos to Jupiter Dive Center!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sorry to hear about your trip getting shortened. I had a great live aboard experience this past summer in the Bahamas. Anyway, Michele (Citrix girl) and I finished up the course together and had a blast doing it. Glad to hear to gave JDC another chance. Last time I talked to you you were pretty much diving with the Dive Club in West Palm....the one tankers.

Sorry to hear about your trip getting shortened. I had a great live aboard experience this past summer in the Bahamas. Anyway, Michele (Citrix girl) and I finished up the course together and had a blast doing it. Glad to hear to gave JDC another chance. Last time I talked to you you were pretty much diving with the Dive Club in West Palm....the one tankers.

Yeah, I have been diving with Gerry pretty much every chance I get. I've been converted. I'm looking forward to diving with you in the future. I always try to get on Tim's boat.

I've been on Tim's boat every weekend for the past 3 weeks. We must have been together at some point and just didn't realize it. We'll have to make a concerted effort next time to find out who each other is.

I've been on Tim's boat every weekend for the past 3 weeks. We must have been together at some point and just didn't realize it. We'll have to make a concerted effort next time to find out who each other is.

Are you diving with JDC this weekend? I'll probably be at the bridge on either Saturday or Sunday.

I'll dive with JDC either Sat. or Sun., but can't do both.....finances are catching up with me....LOL. Let me know what day you're doing the bridge and I'll join you, and will do JDC on the other day. We can hit the Brass Ring afterwords, and maybe do a little signing? (Perhaps.....lol)

I'm the tall bald guy with a Hogfish tatoo on my right leg.

Aha!! I HAVE seen you on the boat! Will introduce myself next time. When are you planning on going out with them again? I'm a regular and will make it a point to be on the boat with you.

I'm supposed to go to Washington D.C. for work on Saturday, but if I dont go I'll dive this weekend, if not then next weekend if weather permits. Looking forward toeeting you. I saw your friend Michelle today at JDC when I picked up my reg.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom